Monday, March 31, 2008

I don't know how to upload songs

Because there are only two icons in this box: Add Image and Add Video. I have recorded 3 new songs recently and since stagnated back into the atrophous state of non-music recordation. They are uploaded to my myspace which can be found by copy pasting THIS URL (myspace.com/reverendfingers) into your browser's address bar.

There are only so many ideas for words and songs and at a certain point you become tired of repeating the same archetypes and desire to move on to something new. I am frustrated by my ultimate lack of knowledge when it comes to music theory or composition skills or mastery of any primary or secondary instruments. The worst thing for a musician (or aspiring musician) is to fall into redundancy. Also, my neighbors beat on the wall sometimes when I play. Also, I'm poor as fuck. I want to start a band. This arpeggio book is sweet.

I wouldn't have posted this if I hadn't accidentally woken up at 8 and not been able to fall back asleep. Firestone says my car is dangerous to drive because some 300 dollar bearing is cracked and that's not good for anyone. I haven't had a cigarette in 9 days and I'm starting to get hungry ( for foods lulz). I am currently reading Ender's Game, and I work at the Pizza Hut where the manager was robbed and shot. I've nearly perfected a method of chugging beer that makes the last hours of most nights completely immemorable albeit usually embarrassing in retrospect. I still haven't filed my taxes.

The birds outside my window need to be destroyed and god damn if I'm not starting to develop a gut. I don't know who named my blog but I'm going to assume that it was named after that alright Brian Jonestown Massacre song which someone must've dug deep into my last.fm to even know I appreciate.

Thanks for listening mother internet!

2 comments:

The Art Party said...

well, shit. what browser are you using? different Blogger features seem to pop up depending on which version of the internet you're looking through.
we're sorry to hear about your plight(s). however, we are confident that yr still fightin the good fight, and we know yr the better for it. do it to it.

Cadet Jared said...

This is THE ART PARTY and not MYSPACE. If you email me your songs I'll convert them to movie files for you and mail them back. You'll be well on your way to becoming a happy little posterer! It'll take me less than 10 minutes to do this. Happy to help, especially if it prevents me from having to visit another myspace page. I hate myspace.

I hate myspace.

jred_washburn@yahoo.com